Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rain, rain, go away...

Funny how quickly things can return to normal. It's been raining pretty heavily the last couple of days. The snow is now black, mushy hills, piled up alongside the roads and sidewalks. The parking lots are all clear, until you turn down a lane that is completely blocked by the snow cleared from the rest of the lot. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to be able to move freely about the city. Two weeks of "house arrest" is a bit more than I care to take. Now I know how Martha Stewart must have felt. We went out with our friends last night which was a treat in so many ways. Tomorrow I'll be back to work after working from home for the last two weeks. That means I'll have to brush my hair and wash my face.
I'm just finishing up the turkey soup I made while in exile and waiting for the next adventure to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment