Saturday, January 1, 2011

One of my new favorite hors d oeuvres!


I am not 100% in to cooking like a lot of my peers. However, when I am asked to make something, I do like to make something worthwhile.
This recipe was shown to me by my cousin who is a professional chef. It is right up my alley because it is so simple, easy and tasty. You can also experiment with other cheeses to stuff the peppers with.
Start out with some marinated peppadew piquant peppers. You can purchase these at any of the higher end antipasto bars in the local supermarket. They can also be found in jars, but the supermarket ones are a little better. Use goat cheese to stuff the peppadew. That's all there is to it! You will be so surprised how good these are and how well they go over at a party. I've also stuffed them with olives, also very good.
Bon Appetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment